- Book: I will be one of the best things you read this year.
- Book: You will fall in love with my characters.
- Book: I'm so good, you'll lose sleep over me.
- Book: I'm part of a series.
- Book: So you can feel the pain of a character dying in each book.
- Book: I will break you emotionally.
- Book: I will make you forget the real world.
- Book: I will ruin all potential future love interests for you.
- Book: You will be emotionally attached to me.
- Book: You are mine.
I choked on my water.
cause of death: second hand embarrassment
I think it’s universally well known that the saddest part of everyone’s childhood was when Chuckie Finster didn’t have a mom to dance with
WE NEVER TALK ABOUT THIS EVER
I finally gave in and started reading Divergent today…
My whole life story is basically “I read this book in a few hours and the sequel comes out in a year.”
“…and that’s my presentation.”
reminder that annabeth’s broken ankle is still tied to arachne
Page 1 of 385